VirusTotal Scan: http://adf.ly/4184762/152-worldedit-556-vt
WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain (with brush tools)
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
These are instructions for Bukkit. If you are on single player or something else, the installation wiki article better serves you.
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your “plugins/” folder
- Give out permissions, as per the WorldEdit wiki (give worldedit.* for all).
- Run your server and WorldEdit is installed.